Sunday, November 16, 2008

Verve Holiday Sketch Blitz #5

Here is my fifth and final card for the Verve Holiday Sketch Blitz. I chose colors and images that just said "Verve" to me! I dug into my dp stash to find this one with the "Verve" colors. I had a lot of fun with this one and really love how my card turned out.

Dazzling Diamonds get everywhere! They are really not on the sentiment panel like it shows in the picture. They were only there when I took the photo and the light caught them! They are quite shimmery! The shimmer on the butterfly trail is from the Sakura Clear Star gel pen. Oh boy, do I love that thing! I am so glad that I got two.

Here are the details for this card:

Stamps: Fluttering By (Verve)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa, Granny's Kitchen dp by SEI
Ink: Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, hole punch, Sakura Clear Star gel pen, glue dots, two way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: