Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas....

I combined a bunch of challenges in this one little card! First off, I used Taylor's sketch for a starting point. Next, I wanted to incorporate WT 194 "Giving Thanks", which matched the Stamp Simply challenge to "give thanks". Finally, I chose some dp and remembered the OCC challenge to use a snowman or snowflake or both.

This card went together really fast! That sometimes happens for me when I incorporate so many challenges. Hopefully, I pulled it off well! I can only think of a couple of things on the card that may not be self explanatory. The starburst background behind the center snowflake was made using the scallop punch two times. The sparkle on the snowflake if from my Sakura Clear Star gel pen. I just colored in the white space left when I stamped the image!

Here are the specifics for my card:

Stamps: Joyous Snowfall (Unity) & Sentiments O'Simple (Unity)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Whisper White, BG Mistletoe & Pear
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: MAMBI rhinestones, stampin' sponges, stampin' dimensionals, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch, 1 3/8" square punch, Sakura Clear Star gel pen
Techniques: sponging

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments: