Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pinky Animal 3...What?

That was the title of the Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS from November 28th. I thought it would be a really easy challenge until I sat down to do it! Then all the stipulations of the challenge kept getting in my way! I created the bird embellishment earlier in the day and worked the rest of the card around it.

I didn't think that felt bird up completely on my own. I saw some fun stitched stars on Dawn McVey's blog. You can see her felt stars here.

A bonus part of the challenge was to include a number on the card. Try as I might, I just could not make it work with the limited number of layers and embellishments.

Here are the specifics for this card:

Stamps: Sentiments O'Simple (Unity)
Paper: Whisper White, Print Pack dp, Regal Rose
Ink: Regal Rose
Accessories: Felt, MM raspberry embroidery floss, mat pack, paper piercing tool, big shot, scallop circle #2
Techniques: faux stitching

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: