Sunday, March 28, 2010

April's Appealing Cards

I made these cards for the Christmas Card Challenge on SCS.  As my post title would suggest, I'm on the month of April, which means that I have 40 Christmas cards and it is still only March.  There shouldn't be any stamping pressure in December for me, ha!

I used what was left of a Simple Sent card kit that I bought strictly for the stamp set.  A friend of mine absolutely adored the set but couldn't justify  buying the whole thing.  I stashed it away and just found it recently.  These cards were easy-peasy as I hard pre-cut pieces and a sketch already.  I just added some details to jazz the cards up and substituted some different stamp sets to make them Christmas-y! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - (First card) Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Bet Yet, Signature Christmas (inside); Paper: River Rock, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla; Ink: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Versamark; Accessories: Heat & Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds, wide chocolate grosgrain, pretties kit, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, D'Vine Swirls ef.  (Second card) Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Short & Sweet; Paper: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, River Rock; Ink: Soft Sky, Versamark, Chocolate Chip craft; Accessories: corner rounder, white taffeta ribbon, white ep, clear ep, heat tool, mini glue dots.

No comments: