Friday, March 19, 2010

Making Wishes

I just finished a book where the characters took turns making wishes on the dandelion fluff.  When I saw this sketch from Limelight, I was inspired to created a "wishing" type card.  I was all set to go with a fab rub-on that said "make a wish" and then disaster struck!

I have publicly admitted that my craft room is a disaster and I have a plan in place to clean it up, but.....somehow I lost that tiny little rub-on strip!  Ugh!  I looked everywhere, even through my trash!  I was so disgusted with myself that I almost didn't finish my card.  Instead of leaving the sentiment off, I found this little number to communicate "best wishes".  I didn't have much energy left when it came time to photograph my card, so the pictures looks dark to me.  The sparkle is just so hard to capture, so that left me a bit frustrated.  I do love the sketch though!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details:  Stamps: Short & Sweet; Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, Cosmo Cricket Earth Love; Ink:  Basic Black; Accessories: MM eyelets, M's black satin ribbon, glue dot, Sakura Clearstar gel pen.

No comments: