Saturday, March 13, 2010

This Little Monster

is for one of my co-workers.  Her grandson is getting ready to turn one year old and his Mom is going to through a monster-themed party.  My co-worker was sweating it as her daughter wants her to help make the invitations.  I gave her some ideas to keep it simple and said I thought I had one little monster stamp. 

Now, I am not sure if he really is a monster or if he is an alien.  But it doesn't really matter because I scored some points with the one googley eye!  It's tough to see in the picture, but I hit the stars above with a two-way glue pen and some fine glitter!  Oh and yeah, I stamped the whole thing on a paint chip/strip!  I got the idea here.  I love SCS!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Cuter than Most??? (Unity), Festive Favorites; Paper: Very Vanilla; Ink: StazOn Jet Black; Accessories: MM black eyelet, J's blue satin ribbon, 2-way glue pen, Dazzline Diamonds glitter, tag corner punch, paint strip, googley eye.

No comments: