Friday, March 12, 2010

I couldn't wait to color eggs!

So I inked up the dollar stamp from Michaels, stamped it on some watercolor paper and went to town.  Don't look to closely because I am no coloring expert!  However, it really does match well with what my Easter eggs end up looking like.  Come on, who hasn't ended up with splotchy looking eggs? Or maybe I should be using a different dye kit.

I made this card for both the Color Challenge on SCS and the Celebrate Spring Challenge in the Stamp 2 Spend forum.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Details:  Stamps - $ stamp from Micheals, Sentiment by Amuse; Paper - Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Watercolor paper; Ink: Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Versamark; Accessories: gold ep, heat tool, vintage brads, aquapainter, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

This is so pretty!