Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Because of Verve


I did all five of the Verve challenges for their Spring Fling Release.  I am just loving the most recent set I received from Verve.  It's called Because of You and it is fabulous!  It has loads of really great, sentimental phrase and some flowers.  Who can pass up flowers?  Certainly not me and certainly not fabulous Verve flowers.  In fact, here is a tag and a CAS card that I made for the challenges with my new Verve set!

Don't you just love the beautiful font that Julee choses for her sentiments?  And oh my goodness, do I love those leaves.  Aren't they wonderful stamped in white on vellum.  I am thinking that I will need to get the accompanying set when I have so extra dough! I think I will add this little tag to my girlfriend's birthday gift.  It's just two weeks away and we are already planning the girl's night celebration for her birthday!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details: Card: Stamps: Because of You, Fluttering By (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Brocade Blue; Ink: Versamark, Brocade Blue; Accessories: White ep, heat tool, word window punch, clear epoxy stickers, stampin' dimensionals, scor-pal; Tag: Stamps: Leaves (Verve), Because of You (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Vellum, Print Pack dsp; Ink: StazOn Cotton White, Regal Rose; Accessories: Scallop edge punch, TE flowers and leaves, unknown pink satin ribbon, MM pink eyelet, crop-a-dile, J's thin white satin ribbon, Pretties kit, mini glue dots, scor-tape.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Congrats on your Verve win, Toni!!! Enjoy spending your Verve bucks. Great cards and I love your recycle/reuse project!!