Monday, March 15, 2010

Peace!

How about that peace sign???  I drew it and cut it out myself.  Don't look too hard, you can tell!  Oh well! 

This fun little gift set is for one of my co-worker's daughters.  She's into pink and green and peace signs.  Hopefully, this will meet with her approval. Her Mom and Dad are going to give her cash, so the little matchbox will hold it just fine.

March is National Craft Month and I followed another tutorial to make my smooshed flower on the box.  Check it out here!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details  - Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Welcome Neighbor dp, unknown green dp; Ink: Colorbox pink, Rose Red; Accessories: Nestabilities, craft knife, 1 3/8" circle punch, paper snips, heat & stick powder, heat tool, Dazzling Diamonds, two way glue pen, white taffeta ribbon, white embroidery floss, SU tag sheet, Sakura Clear Star gel pen, Matchbox die, Birds and Blooms; Techniques: piercing.

No comments: