Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Getting Ready for Mother's Day

a little early this year!  I frequently get card requests from friends, family and co-workers and then I am left to craft right at the last minute for my own mother (and mother-in-law).  Not this year I say! I used the VSN challenges from last weekend to get started.
I know I am really early with St. Patrick's Day and Easter in between now and Mother's Day.  But honestly, I don't really give away or send card for either of those two holidays. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Picture 1 - Stamps: Because of You (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, BG Urban Prairie; Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive; Accessories: gold mini brads, 1/4" circle punch, kiwi satin ribbon, gold cording, glue dots; Picture 2 - Stamps: Holiday Blitz, Charming, Message for Mom; Paper: Very Vanills, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel; Ink: Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, mat pack, piercing tool, sponge dauber, stampin' dimensionals, sizzlit leaves.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Had no clue you had a blog, Toni :D Glad you posted a comment so I could find out :D Love the green MDay card (mind you green is my favorite colour LOL!). Beautiful use of Julee's sketch and way to flash some Verve :D