Monday, March 22, 2010

Bubbles

Aren't those bubbles fun?  I had a blast with that little folder.  I made this card for the Stamp 2 Spend Challenge to be inspired by one of your cleaning products.  Yep, I chose my old stand by, Scrubbing Bubbles!  Are you old enough to remember the commercials where they race around the bathroom leaving it sparkling behind them? 
Sorry, I digress.  I used a sketch from Card Positioning Systems and also met Sharon Johnson's challenge to make a CAS card with texture.  That is what got me looking through my embossing folders and then the Scrubbing Bubbles idea popped into my head.  There you have it, a card is born!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Because of You (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Sage Shadow; Ink: Sage Shadow, Versamark; Accessories: Tiny Bubbles ef, corner rounder, Birds & Blooms sizzlets, clear ep, heat tool, $ store dimensional stickers.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Another beauty! I just love those fun flowers.