Saturday, July 31, 2010

Birthdays, Birthdays, Everywhere!

Today is my grandfather's birthday and this isn't his card.  July is a month chock full of birthday's for my family and my friends.  Now, as it turns out, it is full of birthdays for my daughter's little friends.  Tomorrow, we have another birthday party to attend and this isn't the card for the 2 year old either!  I have to get busy and make a card to go with her teddy bear theme for her party.

This, however is a birthday card I made for Sharon Johnson's Dare To Get Dirty challenge. Aren't all of those patterns fun together?  It seemed fitting that I should also use her sketch from the Stamp Simply challenge, only I blew the part about it was supposed to be clean and simple.  Simple yes, but not clean with all of those patterns.  Oh well, I like how the card turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Well-Scripted; Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Ginger Blossom dsp; Ink: Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, River Rock, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Pretties Kit, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals.

3 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh I love this, beautiful!

Sue said...

I like it too. The colour combo is perfect and I love the swirly sentiment.x

Teresa Kline said...

hey girl, your card is super sweet....great job...thank you for your continued visits and comments to my blog, you are great.
I wanted to answer your question about the scoring on my card today.....it is actually a embossing folder, I got it from Sizzix, it is one of my all time favorites....here is the link
http://www.sizzix.com/product/1644

enjoy *~*