Sunday, February 5, 2012

Flashin' Back Black and White

The latest Flashback Friday challenge is to show off your first black and white card.  Well, this little number comes from December of 2008 and shows off the fabulous Unity dream tree.  I definitely need to pull that baby out and ink it up again!  This card has a bit of silver in it and so I hope that is okay.  When I looked back, I had a black and white bookmark a bit earlier, but I decided it would be best to follow directions and find a card for the challenge. 

Well, it's Superbowl Sunday and while my family doesn't follow football, I think we will have the game on so I can speak to others tomorrow about the game and the commercials.  I think my little girl would be happy to play games on the living room floor with the TV on in the background!  Enjoy your Sunday folks!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details:  Dream Tree (Unity), Sentiment O'Simple (Unity); Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Basic Black, Versamark; Accessories:  Black ep, Silver Tinsel ep, heat tool, Black organdy ribbon, Black grosgrain ribbon, Silver cord.

15 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Gorgeous!! Wow, that is one fantastic clean and simple card. I just adore it. Thanks so much for sharing your first black/white card with us for Flashback Friday 20.0. I loved seeing it!

~amy~ said...

Perfect card for the Flashback Friday 20.0 Festivities! I'm so glad that you played along...that tree is oh-so-fun. Thanks so much for playing with us!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Tonie! I adore this card...and you just made me remember that I have that tree too! I love the effects of your embossing...did you emboss two different colors? I haven't done that and you have inspired me!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday...I love Amy's challenges!
Jen

Linby said...

What a great cas card, love the touch of silver. thanks for joinig in with FF20.
Linbyx

Rose said...

oh i LOVE that tree!!!
beautiful card :)

so glad you joined us for the FBF 20.0 fun :)

yyam said...

Such a sweet card! Love the stamped silvery tree! :)

Thanks for joining us at Flashback Friday 20.0! :)

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Toni, just beautiful, love the tree! Thanks for joining is the fun at Flashback Friday 20.0.

farmhouse-story said...

such a fab b/w card, toni:)

Merry said...

Oh wow...this card is simply stunning and well done of travelling so far back in time. Thanks for being part of Flashback Friday challenge 20.0

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is a great card, thanks for playing along on Flashback Friday 20.0 good luck with the blog hop, Hazelxo

Pam said...

Very pretty! I have this stamp too, and can never make it look as pretty as yours! Thanks for sharing with us!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a striking tree! Looks so good CAS.

Thanks for joining in the Flashback Friday fun!!!

SmilynStef said...

Love that elegant tree ... so glad you joined us for the Flashback Friday 20.0 Fun.

Lawren said...

What a lovely card. Thank you for joining Flashback Friday.

Els said...

i love your CAS card!! Thanks for playing along with us!