Saturday, February 25, 2012

Good Advice

I'm posting this today as it is dark and gloomy outside and I need a bit of cheer.  This week I have had a big infusion of new product and new to me product.  My craft room is overflowing at this point.  I am feeling the urge to go and get organized and then do some serious creating.  So quickly, I'll give you the run-down on this card.  I made it for a VSN challenge called 3-D flowers where I had to create my own flower.  I punched  a circle out of the same yellow paper I stamped my sentiment on and then topped it with a clear adhesive circle from my build-a-brad kit.  I place my circle atop of two die cut daisies.  I used a fabulous CPS Sketch to kick my card off. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Details - Stamps: Words of Wisdom (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, BG Lime Rickey dp; Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black ; Accessories: Sissix Daisy #2 die, 1/2" circle punch, build a brad kit, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Pretty card! Love the flower embellishment!