Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Heather's Favorite Colors

I think I am on a Heather Nichol's kick.  For Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary celebration, crafter's were given the challenge to create a card with one of the Papertrey designers favorite color combinations.  Of course, I chose Heather Nichols color combination.  I have no PTI colors, so I had to get as close as I could with the ink I have on hand.  I opted for a cool sketch I found via the Saturday Sketchbook Challenge.  I'm digging it, what do you think?  I used my impression plate to add a touch of texture to the sponged squares and then added some cutesy little stamps flowers just for fun!

I thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!

Details - Stamps: A Wreath for All Seasons (PTI); Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla; Ink: River Rock, Soft Sky, Early Espresso, Vanilla Craft; Accessories: 1 3/8" square punch, 1 1/4" square punch, Linen & Canvas Impression plate (PTI), Sakura clear star gel pen. 

2 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Love this - perfectly CAS :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Lovely design, the petite flowers add so much life to this card! Great job with CAS!!