Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Heather's Digi Image


For the Monday challenge of Papertrey's 5th Anniversary celebration, we were given ten digital images to work with.  The introduction of this year's designers was pretty amazing and so is the prize that is up for grabs.  I chose this cutie little image by Heather Nichols.  Incidentally, when I was editing my photo, I noticed that I chose a Heather image last year to work with too.  Guess I know whose sets are next in line to purchase!  I went uber-simple with this as I am tired.  Single parenting is for the birds (props to all you ladies who do it on a regular basis) and I will be happy to give it up when my hubby returns home.  I hit the deck running at 6:00 am and have not stopped yet!  Of course, I did sit down to have dinner with the girl and have spent a little crafty time on myself this evening (mixed in with the evening news).  Not much else to say here folks...can't wait to see what PTI has up it's sleeve for tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Heather Nichols digital image (PTI); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Welcome Neighbor dsp; Ink: Going Gray; Accessories: Nestabilities, sponge dauber, Sakura glaze pen, Recollections rhinestone, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: