Monday, February 20, 2012

Punching It Up With Speedy

Welcome to Monday!  Here I am again with another Friends of Speedy TV challenge.  This challenge is all about using punches, specifically more than three punches.  At first blush, it seemed harder that I thought.  After I settled down at my craft desk, it came to me.  I stamped and punched out my brick wall.  Next I stamped out my sentiment and punched it out.  {A little tip here:  I used the same square punch for my brick wall to punch out the forked end of my flag.}  Then I punched out my Martha Stewart butterflies, added some bling and gave them a little pop off the wall!  My card base looked a little plain to me, so I did a little subtle embossing. 

If you have today off, I hope you'll enjoy it!  If not, I hope you work day passes quickly with little trouble!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will play along with the Friends of Speedy TV this week!

Details: Stamps: Brick Wall (Mark's Finest Papers); Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Mellow Moss, Prima Annalee dp; Ink: Veramagic Chalk Ink, Early Espresso; Accessories: 1 1/4" square punch, word window punch, MS butterfly punch, M's rhinestones, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, paper snips.

No comments: