Thursday, February 23, 2012

Using Buttons With Steph

Happy Thursday!  Today a new co-hostess, Steph, is offering the Ways To Use It challenge.   Bring on the Buttons!  Now, buttons and I do not always get along and I have issues with leaving my buttons "naked".  In this case, I opted for the often done flower center button (x3).  The buttons are so dark that I felt like it was really okay to leave them without thread or twine.    

It's been quite a busy week at work.  It feels as though spring has come early.  That means that a rash of bad behavior comes, if you work in an elementary school.  That can sometimes wipe out my creativity.  I tried to make a card Tuesday night and looked at blogs, galleries and magazines and came up with nothing.  I am happy to report that I got this guy made last night and I love it's colors.  

Wish me luck!  I need to create about 9 simple cards for a co-worker to send to members of her church.  There really is nothing like putting things off until the last minute.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Parisian Summer dsp; Accessories: Sissix Daisies 2 die, scallop border trim punch, bird and swirls ef, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, buttons, cherry cobbler seam binding.

4 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very simple and extremely elegant - love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

So so PRETTY!~

Betty Wright said...

Toni, this is too cute! I am always looking for ways to use my buttons stash. I know what you mean about waiting to the last minute. I think and create better under pressure. "I always say I am the BEST PROCRASTINATOR EVER! I will let you know for sure tomorrow if that stat is true!" LOL!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card! I love the beautiful embossed background and the flowers topped with buttons. Wonderful.
Hugs and smiles