Thursday, February 9, 2012

Not Using Red or Pink

It's Thursday again and time to Use It over on Splitcoaststampers.  Hannah is our challenge hostess today and she wants us to make a Valentine without using red or pink.  Can do!  I dipped into some older designer paper I have hanging about in my craft room and got to die cuting, embossing and punching!  There just isn't much else going on for this little number. 

I think I'll keep this short and sweet as I am up too late for a girl who has to work in the morning!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Whisper White, Ballet Blue, Pawsitively Prints dsp; Ink: Ballet Blue; Accessories: Heart to Heart punch, Heart framelits, Houndstooth ef, stampin' dimensionals.

3 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So clean and fresh - love it!

Beate said...

Darling card. I love that you added paper behind the heart cut out.
Hugs and smiles

nwilliams6 said...

Love the cut out heart, wonderful paper, and super embossing. This came out wonderfully!!!!