Monday, February 13, 2012

The Inside of Monday

Happy Monday Peeps!  It's time for another Friends of Speedy TV challenge and today is all about decorating the inside of your card.  Whoa, this is something I rarely do.  But before I go ahead and share the inside, I wanted to give a shout out to my fellow MFP designer, Kathy Bradley, who is the Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers this week.  Woohoo, go Kathy!  I cased one of Kathy's MFP beauties for the challenge.  With that said, I can go back to my card now.  Since I rarely decorate the inside of my cards, I decided to do a little repetition of the Winter Crocus and the patterned paper.  Since the set has other great sentiments, I added another one.
This is what I came up with.  What do you think?  I like the end result. 
I popped my crocus off the front of the card in order to submit it for one of the VSN mini challenges this weekend too.  Tracy called for popped up flowers in her Poppin' Posies challenge

Hey, thanks for stopping by and I hope your Monday eases you gently into the week!

Details - Stamps: Winter Crocus (Mark's Finest Papers); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, In Color dsp; Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black; Accessories:  Copic Markers, Nestabilities, paper snips, M's rhinestones, corner chomper, black taffeta ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, scor-tape, scallop border punch. 

3 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Lovin' the purples and your beautiful coloring!! Love your finished insides too...It takes me so long to do the outsides, I rarely ever keep going and finish the insides. :) So kudos to you!!

Pat said...

I love the paper and your image is colored beautifully.

Benzi said...

This is soooo pretty! I love, love those stripes and dots and you colored that crocus beautifully. Good job inside and out.