Friday, February 3, 2012

Sunny Days

Sunny days are here again!  This morning it was so light and bright outside that I thought my clocks were off and I was late for work.  I really did have to look at my watch to make sure I was still on time.  I have heard that we are going to have a dose of nice weather for the next four days.  Sunshine and high 40's is unheard of in February around here.

But you didn't come for the weather report!  I am the Ways To Use It hostess this week and I chose the theme of repetition for Thursdays challenge.  I stamped my sun a few times on my thin strip of Yo-Yo Yellow.  I know, Yo-Yo Yellow is another unheard of thing around here.  But let me tell you folks, it is bright, sunshiny and fabulous paired with Early Espresso.   I stamped my sentiment and then wrote in "wishing you" in an effort to meet Kelly's Stamp 2 Spend challenge.  Only, I didn't remember all of the details of the challenge quite clearly.  Oh well, I'll try again later.   I did however use Diva Shannan's Viva La Verve sketch to make this card. 

Thanks for stopping by and I  hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Details - Stamps: Sunny Days; Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Yo-Yo Yellow; Ink: Yo-Yo Yellow, Early Espresso; Accessories: Canvas and Linen impression plate (PTI), dotted scallop border, Lemon spica pen .

1 comment:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Lovely card - full of sunshine :)