Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Little Bit VSN...

A little bit CPS.  I've been having a very crafty weekend due to the mini VSN on Splitcoaststampers.  I have spread out my play over the whole weekend.  VSN started Friday at 2 PM my time with five challenges in all.  I'm all done with the five challenges, but I'll have to wait to post my challenge number four until tomorrow.  This card is for Heather's challenge called Tulip Tones.  I decided to go with my favorite purple tulips a la Verve.  The color is almost dead on to the tulips you see in the field.  I got my sketch from CPS.  They are celebrating their 5th Anniversary and bringing back some really great sketches.  This is the Day  3 sketch.  Now, I think it is time for me to start some dinner and think about tackling the 52 Valentines that I need to make before Tuesday morning.  Can you feel my anxiety?

Happy Sunday folks!

Details - Stamps: Floral Symphony (Verve), Wordy Birds (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry; Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Rich Razzleberry; Accessories: Nestabilities, Copics. 1/8" black taffeta, glue dot, M's rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals, Charming Oval die (Verve).

No comments: