Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Are You Tired of Fish Yet?

I am just about tired of fish, but really, who could tire of these two little cuties in a fish bowl!  This is my last sample card for this week's CAS challenge, to be inspired by the title "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish".  It also meets with Deb's Dare to Get dirty challenge.  You can see that here (if you are a Fan Club Member).  Oh wait, it also meets with Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply challenge called "Two's Company". 

I had a little fun with my crystal effects here.  I glossed up my bowl and because of that, Denise informed me that it meets with her current RESQ challenge.  So I will link it up there.  And while I am piling on the challenges, I think I will enter this in the Moxie Fab World's challenge to create  something "fun and cute". 

That should be about a record for me, 5 challenges.  Seriously, I didn't really plan it that way.  But it is nice when it happens!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Hodge Podge of Happiness (Unity); Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie; Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Glorious Green, Crushed Curry; Accessories: WCC, blender pen, crystal effects, white gel pen, stampin' dimensionals, wide red grosgrain ribbon, white embroidery floss.

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Toni! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

Denise said...

I'm not tired of fish yet! This is so awesome! Thanks for playing RSEQ challenge this week....

PS you are featured on it this week too!

http://resqchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/07/vrooooooooom-resq56.html