Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oops! Late Post Tonight!

Wow, today was a busy day!  I guess it even started last night.  I stayed up late to post the Ways To Use It challenge on SCS.  I agreed to fill in for today's challenge.  I'll post my sample card tomorrow :)  But after I finished posting that challenge, I finished working on this card that meets two of the Dare To Get Dirty challenges.  It meets the criteria for Melanie's challenge and Sharon's challenge

This morning before my daughter's swimming lessons, I browsed through the Ways To Use It gallery.  Then we headed off to lessons.  After lessons, we headed up to my grandmother's house to help out with some chores as she fell and broke her ankle in two spots.  She is 85 and has never had a broken bone!  After that, I went to visit my Mom as she lives just a stone's throw from my grandparents.  My daughter spent the rest of the afternoon swimming in her kiddie pool!

Back home we came to start on chores here!  Busy, busy, busy!  I hope I can make tomorrow's pace leisurely!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Herb Expressions, Canvas; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Always Artichoke; Ink: Basic Black, Mellow Moss; Accessories: Square Lattice ef, corner rounder, WCC, blender pen, stampin' dimensionals, Nestabilities.

No comments: