Thursday, July 8, 2010

Something Old...

Okay, it isn't that old.  But it is from last week's CAS challenge.  I used the orange blue and green on this little card.  I colored my dragonfly blue before I shimmered him up.  It's hard to see in this photo, but trust me, he is blue.

I have been meaning to get up into my craft room to create a bit more, but the universe and household chores have conspired against me!  Not to mention that the holiday weekend through me a monkey wrench. 

Hopefully I will get a chance to create today!  Have a wonderful day!

Details - Stamps: Asian Artistry, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray; Ink: Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise; Accessories: Celery twill, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, stampin' dimensionals, Sakura Clear Star gel pen.