Wednesday, July 14, 2010

She's Having a Baby

A baby girl that is!  One of my very good friends is due to have her first child in November.  She just found out last week that it will be a baby girl.  I was eagerly awaiting the phone call to tell me the sex of  the child and decided to craft!  It was nap time for my daughter anyway.  I had fiddled around with this technique of leaving a designated portion of the vellum without embossing.  So I just decided to make cards for whatever sex of the baby. I made this one in pink, one in blue and a third in green.  Why green?  I remembered that sometimes babies do not cooperate with the ultrasound technician and I thought I had better have something on hand in case her baby was uncooperative!

I had a challenge in mind when I made this and I also used an old technique challenge for the embossing.

That's my story and this is to celebrate my girlfriend's Little Angel!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Details - Stamps: Little Ones (Rubber Stampede), Little Angel; Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Vellum; Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose; Accessories: Swiss Dots embossing folder, Soft Subtle brads, Light pink grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: