Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Friday on Wednesday!

Girl Friday, that is!  I have loved Cosmo Cricket papers for such a long time.  I went looking for some fun and creative papers to go along with my Einstein quote and I decided up this paper.  I felt the paper was critical as I used the most recent Sweet Sunday sketch and it showed off quite a chunk of paper!  I also fit in 3 more Dare to Get Dirty challenges.  They are Bev's, Cindy's and Kelly's challenges.  I am quickly running out of time to finish all 33 of the Dare to Get Dirty challenge, so I started to combine them! 

Nothing too crazy about this card!  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Imagination is More (Rubber Stampede); Paper: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday; Ink: Baja Breeze, Old Olive; Accessories: M's ivory satin ribbon, wide oval punch, sponge dauber, Kaisercraft rose pearls, stampin' dimensionals.