Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I LOVE GROOVY GUAVA!!!!  It's true.  While orange is not one of my favorite colors, I adore Groovy Guava!  The Art of Life is also one of my all time favorite sets as well.  I combined them all to make a card in my favorite style, CAS.  I used a Fall To Layout from the clean and simple stamping blog.

This is part of a set that I am making to give to my 17 year old nephew who leaves in about two weeks to spend his senior year in Germany, as an exchange student.  My plan is to make sure he has cards on hand so that he can easily stay in contact with his family here at home.

I'm not sure what today will bring.  My craft room is calling me, but the sun is shining as well.  Maybe I will spend time in both areas. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: The Art of Life, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Groovy Guava, River Rock (textured); Ink: River Rock, Old Olive, Groovy Guava; Accessories: Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, stampin' dimensionals, CK brads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Toni. I love the colours!