Monday, July 19, 2010

Woodgrain Wishes

Since I have been posting a bunch of the cards I have made for my nephew, I thought I would also post this one.  It's true....it's CAS Monday!  This week's CAS challenge is a sketch challenge based on this card I did a while back.  It's so weird and flattering to have people copying your card.  I was very clear in the narrative of my card that it isn't really my sketch, but a sketch by Kim Kesti from Papercraft's Go To Sketches issue. 

I have been longing for a kraft ink for ages and ages and SU has finally come out with one.  I love it, although I wish they would just call it Kraft instead of Crumb Cake.  I love the wood grain stamp too!

Have a fabulous day!  Mine looks to be busy with lots of harvesting and commenting on CAS cards in the SCS gallery :)

Details - Stamps: Wood grain Background (All Night Media); Paper: Whisper White, Kraft; Ink: Crumb Cake; Accessories: Kraft taffeta ribbon, Chat Room rub-ons, stampin' dimensionals, glue dot.