Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gradient Colored Butterflies

Hi there!  I'm here with one more card from last week's CAS challenge.  I received these butterfly stamps from Verve in a contest not too long ago.  Aren't they gorgeous????  I used a gradient colored paper and some shimmer mist to jazz them up a bit.  Since the CAS challenge had to do with embossing, I scored above and below, effectively capturing my butterflies!  I used one of Julee's fabulous new sentiments to finish off my card.  Pretty simple, with the exception of the fussy cutting to pop up the butterflies.

I hope this day bring you much joy, sunshine and blue skies!  It's too soon to tell here :)  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, SEI Mimosa; Ink: StazOn Jet Black; Accessories: scor-pal, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, paper snips, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: