Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mother's birthday and she is 60 years young today.  We decided this morning that she is now officially in upper-middle age because neither of us could stand the thought of her being a senior???  That's just too weird!

It is also another CAS Monday.  I have this little lovely for you.  Today's clean and simple challenge on SCS is to create a cake using the inspiration of Carrie's Wedding Cakes.  When I first visited the site, I was stunned by the very first cake I saw.  So I went ahead and created a card from it.  The cake's name is Audree and you can find it here

I also used the most current Fall to Layout from the clean and simple stamping blog to create this card.  I love that site!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Sweet Pea dsp; Accessories: D'Vine Swirls embossing folder, Embosslits Beautiful Wings, Chat Room rub-ons, M's self-adhesive pearls, pink sharpie, glue dots, stampin' dimensionsals.

No comments: