Friday, July 23, 2010

More Dirt

This year is the first time that I have played along with the Dare to Get Dirty challenges on Splitcoast!  How fun!  I had not idea what I was missing until I joined the Fan Club this year.  This is for Dawn B.'s challenge and you can see it here.  I also used Mercy's sketch from this week, although I didn't keep the same shapes she had in her sketch.  She used circles and I morphed them into a piece of notebook paper and a butterfly. 

The stickles I used on the butterfly are so pretty, but I haven't quite learned how to capture them in a photo.  Anyone have any tips?  Give me a tutorial and I'm a quick learner!  Just a little click on the picture will enlarge it well enough to see some of the sparkle!

I'm taking the day off from the garden to focus on the SCS Dare to Get Dirty challenges.  I have only finished 5 of 33 and I have sooooo many ideas!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, BG Urban Prairie; Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Baja Breeze, Taken With Teal, So Saffron; Accessories: Scallop Trim Border, TE tiny twinkles, glue pen, stampin' dimensionals, Waterfall Stickles, sponge dauber, paper snips.

No comments: