Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Sketch and The Colors


I borrowed both the sketch and the colors for this card.  You see, I'm a terrible procrastinator!  I left my gift idea with 7 cards to make and about 8 hours to do it.  Not enough time if you are me.  However, I did it!  I used sketches and cased a few cards too!

This sketch is from Mercy Kerin and the colors were part of a Crazy for Challenges color challenge.  Mercy's sketch gave me some fits until I finally let go of the circle on top and allowed it to be a rectangle! Then it was smooth sailing and my card just appeared on my desk in front of me. 

Another busy day in the Storie household.  The garden will be not ignored and that means I am out in it and then in the kitchen processing all the fresh food!  Did you know that you can freeze pesto???  It's super yummy layered into lasagna, if you like that kind of thing!  Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Details - Stamps: It's Your Birthday; Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Night & Day Specialty dsp; Ink: Real Red, Basic Black; Accessories: Large star punch, small star punch, black brads, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: