Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Cheerful Card for Today

I made this card for the last Verve Release Week Sketch Challenges.  I really wanted to show off the designer paper and so I fudged on the sketch a little bit. You can see the original sketch here.  My card also qualified for a Ways to Use it challenge called Going Buggy. Of course, the challenge there was to include a bug on your card.  I just watched the 11:00 news and there was a report on how bad the bugs, particularly mosquitoes, are going to be this year.  Boo!  I guess I will have to get in the habit of keep the screen door closed and make sure to pick up mosquito repellent while I am out tomorrow! 

Looking at this card again, gives me new ideas about the most recent color challenge, so I may take a stab at it now.  Watch future posts to see if I made it happen!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Details -Stamps: Beautiful You (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, BG Urban Prairie; Ink: Black pigment ink; Accessories: clear ep, heat tool, Nestabilities, white gel pen, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: