Friday, July 30, 2010

My Very First Time Hostessing

I just happened to see a post about subs needed for hostessing the Ways To Use It challenge this week.  I had an idea and I sent a private message to the regular hostess.  She responded back with a "go"!  It's really been an amazing summer for me in terms of crafting!  I'm on the CAS summer design team and as a result of that had one of my sketches (well, not really mine) used for a challenge.  Then, I was the Featured Stamper (that's nuts) and now I hostess my own challenge!

So this is my sample card for my challenge, Wonderful Woodgrain!  I have been having fun with this woodgrain lately and I can't tell you how long I have been waiting for a Kraft ink!  Yum, Crumb Cake is one of my new favorites!  This card is also for Julie's Dare To Get Dirty challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Sentiments O'Simple (Unity), Woodgrain background (All Night Media); Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip; Ink: Crumb Cake, Craft Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Clear ep, heat tool, MM edge distresser, XL bird punch, stampin' dimensionals.

2 comments:

Zuza Matuza said...

i like your design

Sue said...

I love this woodgrain stamp too. It's so effective.