Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Can't Sleep!

I just found out that I am the Featured Stamper this week on SCS!!!!  Me, Toni, Raven's Mom, Scott's wife, just little old me.  Nuts, I tell you.  Last week, my sketch was featured for the CAS challenge and today my whole gallery is featured.  In a few hours, when the sun comes up, I am going into town and buying a lottery ticket because I feel LUCKY!

Okay, I'm done ranting.  Back to the card at hand.  This one is for Carolina's Dare To Get Dirty challenge.  When I read the challenge, I knew that I would be reaching for this new stamp that I have.  I also wanted to make a one-layer card for Susan's One Layer Wednesday challenge to make a Christmas card.  The two challenges just naturally fell together.  I used a direct to paper technique here that I recently saw Gina K. demonstrate a variation of.  I like the way it turned out and will probably use it again soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Come to Bethlehem; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy; Accessories: Top Note die, gold gel pen, Sakura clear star gel pen, MAMBI rhinestone, mustard colored sharpie.

1 comment:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats, lil ole you, for being the FEatured Stamper on SCS! Loved your card that we all used as a sketch.